Welcome to what will be my new writing place on my thoughts and feelings in this world that lacks giving and kindness compared to generations past. I often say I should have been born in a different generation as my personality is often selfless and I'm quite giving. I use music to process many emotions and you'll likely see songs and lyrics in my posts to what's on my mind at any given moment. I have never used my name in anything I've written and went totally anonymous but I don't wish to do that any longer.

I'll likely write my thoughts on many things in this blog. Experiences I have had, things happening in today's society, my thoughts on relationships, music and life in general.

Some things may be of interest to you and some things may not. This is my new place so please follow along if you wish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Space Cowboy

Reflections